This listing is for one full size hank, cake or panel. It will be randomly picked from the basket of Oopsies in the shop.
Shop Oopsies are yarns that didn’t quite make the cut. They have no labels. Mainly because they have been sitting in a cubby in the corner of the shop and I’ve forgotten what they are. They are rogue, lost souls.
They are all hand dyed wool of various compositions and weights from my line of yarns. A wraps per inch tool can help you distinguish what their weight is if you aren’t able to eyeball it and tell.
Some reasons that yarn ends up in the Shop Oopsies pile:
- I was in a bad mood that day
- the color didn’t turn out exactly how I had it in my neurotic head
- the vibe was off
- I could tell it was going to be a pain on the swift ( don’t worry, I caked these for you )
- unintentional colors got on them from me being lazy and not washing my tools
- Johnny barked at it
- and many more reasons…
Despite all these reasons, they are perfectly good yarns.
Boundaries I have set for this listing:
- I will not label them. This would drive the price up due to the increase in time and materials used on these yarns. I want to keep them super, super cheap.
- They will be randomly picked when you order them. Again, photographing and listing each and everyone will increase the cost because it will increase the time involved. You must be adventurous and understand you won’t know what you are getting until you get it.
Out of stock
Now, when you order with me, you get FREE shipping (United States only) on every single item! That means no extra costs or fees – just pure joy in receiving your goodies at your doorstep without any worries! So go ahead, shop with confidence and enjoy the convenience of free shipping on all orders!
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns
I make exchanges or returns super easy for you! If you're not happy with your purchase, no worries! Just send it back to me, and I'll take care of the rest hassle-free. Your satisfaction is my top priority, so shop confidently knowing that exchanges or returns are a breeze with me!