Hand-Poured Soy Wax Candle
These candles are are poured in small batches with 100% soy wax grown in the USA and high-quality phthalate free fragrance oils.
Eco-friendly, clean-burning, wooden wicks made from FSC Certified Wood, hand-crafted and made in the USA.
Scents and their strengths are personal and subjective, and I ask you to keep that in mind when ordering.
During the first burn, make sure to allow the candle to melt to the edges of the jar. Failure to do so can result in tunneling, poor scent throw, and poor burn times.
Make sure your wick is 1/4" inches long prior to each burn.
Only burn for 3-4 hours at a time.
Do not leave candle unattended while burning.
Keep away from drafts and flammable items.
Discontinue use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Bakery Fresh Bread- a savory & little bit of a sweet aroma of buttery baked bread fresh from the oven
- Caramel Apple Butter- a sweet scent is a combination of delicious apple, gooey caramel, and sweet and spicy apple butter.
- Cuppa Joe- The perfect aroma of freshly roasted dark coffee beans, with a hint of sweetened vanilla and cracked hazelnut.
- Fall Fest- A fall classic that will charm you with a blend of cinnamon, cloves, and musk, and hints of sweet apples and pumpkin. Throw a few logs on the fire, grab some apple cider and let the warm spices of Harvest fill the autumn air.
- Orange Cranberry Spice- Tart and zesty, this scent is a warming blend of cranberries and orange zest.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake- a sweet, creamy pumpkin with a warm touch of nutmeg, blended with rich delicious cheesecake!
- Saturday Morning Cartoons- Smells exactly like a bowl of Fruit Loops cereal!